Aquafit Physical Therapy strives to provide each patient with the highest quality of care while attempting to accommodate your schedule for your convenience. Therefore, we provide reserved time slots for each patient with a specific therapist in order to minimize your waiting and assure continuity of your treatment. Your consistent attendance of the planned treatment regimen is paramount to your full recovery.
The therapists at Aquafit Physical Therapy are often fully booked. Cancellations, especially last minute Cancellations, along with patient No Shows, decrease our ability to accommodate the scheduling needs of the other patients. Additionally, No Shows display a complete lack of respect for your therapist and fellow patients.
Cancellation: When less than 24 hours notice has been given that you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment.
No Show: When a scheduled appointment is missed and no communication has been received from the patient.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late for your appointment and fail to notify us, treatment may be cancelled and it will be documented/charged accordingly.
- After your first Cancellation you will be verbally notified that we have documented the cancellation. Your second cancellation will result in a $25.00 fee.
- Your first No Show will result in a $25.00 fee
- The patient is responsible for all fees, not the insurance/third party payor.
- Your third Cancellation or second No Show will result in your name being placed on a, "Schedule Based On Availability", list. This will require you to call for an open appointment on each day you would like to receive therapy. We will do everything possible to accommodate you, as space on the schedule permits.
- All Cancellations and No Shows will be documented in your medical record.
- No fee will be documented or charged if the missed appointment is made up within a calendar week on a day that was not previously scheduled.
- Exceptions for acute illness, emergencies or inclement weather will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- At the end of each month patients with perfect attendance, (minimum of eight visits), will be entered into a random drawing for a $25.00 gift card.
We believe that this policy is necessary for the benefit of all of our patients, so that we may continue to provide high quality treatment and excellent service to everyone.
Download the Form
Please follow the link below to download the form and bring it with you to your first appointment. Thank you.
Our Attendance Policy is a PDF form. To download and/or print the form, you'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.